Saturday, November 23, 2013

Jurassic Life


Jurassic Park
YouTube Playlist: click here

Big time flick for me in the 90s was the film Jurassic Park... from renting the VHS from grocery stores to eventually collecting all three on cassette.  If I'm not mistaken checked this game out on Sega back then too.  Just learned Jurassic Park or "World" is coming out in 2015.  There are some cool stories about what those actors from those first films have been up to since then.

As much as I liked those old Jurassic Park films though, I couldn't watch them no more than a couple times.  Not much of a fan of super hero, transformer, type, blockbuster flicks when it comes to watching them over again.  Looking forward to the new Jurassic World, nevertheless.

The above video is of a new dinosaur me and my brother learned about today through CNN's report by Greg Botelho.  I've never cared much to look into what exactly a person has to do to become a paleontologist, but its something I've thought my youngest brother would want to do to if he knew the steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment