Saturday, October 19, 2013

Joshua's Highlight Tape Pt. 1-3







BBJosh's Highlight Tape

Pt. 1 through 3 of BBJosh's highlight tape, Andress High School, 2004 to 2008, with a clip towards the end of a young Josh at Nolan Richardson's basketball camp, Bowie High back in 94', El Paso, Texas...I put this together during my last semester of college prior to graduating from the Master's program at New Mexico State University.  In 2008, while I was wrapping up my last semester of college, Josh was finishing his last year in high school Class of 08', and BBZoo was completing his final spring as an elementary kid.  Our school days were aligned in 2008!  This is my all time favorite production.  Shout out to King Kong for managing to capture at least "some" of the highlights... There were a few buzzer beaters, threes, and dunks that we'll just have to remember in imagination. 

-BBLee

No comments:

Post a Comment