Sunday, April 27, 2014

RBROS AudiO ((Son of Yvonne)) - MA Doom


Masta Ace / meets / MF Doom
((Son of Yvonne))

I love this track.  Props to one of my all time favorite MCs, Masta Ace, representin' for Hip Hop mothers.  In the spirit of Pac, The Last Emperor, and past time legends like Earth, Wind & Fire who had the courage to get on the mic and represent for the lives that brought us in this world.  We need more of these tracks.  This is one of me and my youngest brother, BBZoo's favorite instrumentals from MF Doom... its been one of my favorite for well over a decade, but its like listening to it all over again with Ace's composition. 

We're going to start loading up some of our favorite tracks at the 81' Til Infinity Hip Hop channel on the RBros YouTube page, check it out: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment