Sunday, April 27, 2014

Circuit Training w/ Pops aka King Kong - The Workout 2014


Circuit Training w/ Pops

BBZoo has been circuit training with my pops for a couple of months now.  Between a constant work schedule, I haven't been able to make one of their workouts.  Or sometimes my brother and I will spend an afternoon on the weekend at the Stout Gym to utilize the space and equipment there.  This Sunday though between NBA Playoff games my pops set the garage for the circuit training program that got us all involved... me & my youngest brother guided by pops (our bro and young nephew/niece would show up later but next time the goal is to have us all together to get it in).  It was a great time to take in some knowledge from our father (we call him King Kong), to share, and to encourage one another.  One of the best workouts I've had in a long while.  

Next time though we need to work on that music.  Cause the city radio just isn't cutting it.  Below is an album that's long overdue as a recommendation here on the RBros blog... it's from stic.man... one of the greatest records ever put out, The Workout album.  I highly recommend it and am currently looking forward to what I heard was going to be a volume 2.  I included the covers below along with one of my favorite tracks on the album, ((Let It Burn)).  The track ((Bruce Lee)) was included on the Lee Jun Fan Tape that I put out last year.

This post is to encourage families (including our own) to either begin or continue to workout together and to exercise a healthy lifestyle that's free of alcohol, free of tobacco (and all drugs), and that exercises improved eating habits (that one is easier said than done, I know) where there are more family dinners, more healthy choices, etc. 

Let's get that work out in!



In our 'Hard Work &  Dedication' links you'll find the RBG Fit Club website which you can visit at rbgfitclub.com.  Includes cool merchandise including gym bags, music, literature, clothing, and more.  Check it out!

81' Til Infinity Hip Hop Channel / YouTube: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment